Legal support and the National Court Register (KRS)
Ignorance of the law can be damaging...
Many people and entrepreneurs have seen it for themselves. The necessity of every entity conducting economic activity to have permanent legal support is a fact. Our vast experience in the area of civil law, tax law, commercial companies, economic, bankruptcy and reorganization law, the National Court Register (KRS), and others, constitutes a guarantee of security for your company and ensures its undisturbed expansion. Thanks to the fact that legal support is provided by lawyers not belonging to the corporation, the prices of our services are very competitive.
1. Permanent legal assistance on the basis of an agreement.
2. Court representation for entities which conclude a legal support agreement with us.
3. On-demand legal advice.
4. Drafting of suits and submissions.
5. Drafting of applications, complaints, and appeals.
6. Representation before state authorities.
7. Assistance in dealings with the National Court Register (KRS).
8. Drafting of agreements and annexes.
9. Maintaining a company’s organizational and legal documentation.
10. Maintaining a company’s shareholder register.
11. Preparing assemblies of partners or shareholders, draft resolutions.